First off, I am so glad you’re here and that you want to dig deep and grow in your photography journey with me by your side! What you need to know before purchasing this editing mentorship video + guides:
• You must understand this mentorship is to teach you about all things Lightroom. There will be small portions of Photoshop + Portraiture taught but that will not be the main focus however it will be taught more in depth in the Facebook group.
• All Lightroom sliders will be taught in depth as far as why, when and how you will use them. This is for beginner or intermediate Lightroom users or for anyone who has bought every preset on the market and they still can not seem to fall in love with their own work. Because guess what? Presets are not a one click wonder.
What is included in this purchase:
• 12 Pre-recorded editing videos of me importing/exporting + how to cull, fully going over every single slider in Lightroom while using my personal presets, brushing, skin tones, portraiture, skies and how to use Iris works my favorite customer relationship manager! THIS IS PERFECT FOR BUSY MOMS and for people who love to study at their own pace. I will be available via the private facebook group as well as my direct phone number during business hours.
• Zip file download with all items.
• Learn more in depth about the most annoying editing issue of all SKIN TONES and how to make your work come alive and conquering color grading the newest addition to Lightroom.
• PDF Editing guide which goes over each slider in terms of what they mean and when they need to be used.
• Access to the private Facebook Group for continued growth where I will be available for extensive questions as well as monthly updated editing videos from me with set days of the month where you will enter your images to be chosen by me to edit.
• PDF's - Family session flow guide, Quick light guide, My personal family session welcome guide to use as an example to create your own + my personal style guide and a blank template to make your own.
• All of my personal presets + brushes.
*There will be no refunds due to buyers remorse or lack of your own effort in learning. The Facebook group is there for you to dive in deeper and ask any and all questions you may have. You do not need to rely on the other mentees to answer your questions because I will be in the group each day during my business hours.
If you have questions before booking please email me at email@example.com
*Due to the nature of this product your payment is due in full.
HOW TO BOOK: You will click the link below and it will take you to a calendar link where you will choose a time just as a way to get you in my booking system- THIS TIME DOES NOT MATTER IT IS ONLY A PLACE HOLDER SO PLEASE CHOOSE ANY AVAILABLE TIME. Once you sign the contract and pay your invoice you will receive and email with directions with all of your mentorship files.
“Alyssa Hollis is a gem. Her mentorship is not only incredibly educational but she goes above and beyond for her mentees. She will go over every panel in Lightroom and takes the time to review so many other parts of editing. she teaches you skies, skin tones, LR shortcuts and all the things. I can guarantee taking Alyssa‘s mentorship will not only up your editing game but you will gain an amazing mentor and friend. She is a true gift to this community.”
"My experience with Alyssa has been nothing short of freaking awesome. I came across her on IG, watched her crazy stories she had me sucked in because of how real she is. I love watching her crazy little boys and pup, husband cooking (lucky!!!) and learning from her!!!! Since this I have taken her mentorship and she has designed this to be successful in so many ways. Overall She has helped shaped me as photographer, a mom, a friend and business owner."
My mentorship with Alyssa opened so many doors for my business. Watching her edit my photos while listening to what goes through her head as she edits was a game changer for me. I gained so much confidence through her guidance and feel that I now have a style unique to myself that flows effortlessly no matter the location. The best part about this mentorship is that my education didn’t stop after my one on one session ended. I love how open Alyssa is in her AHP group on Facebook where she continues to teach us all she knows. If you are on the fence, take the plunge. I promise you won’t ever look back!
My mentorship with Alyssa was so eye opening for me. First of all, she’s soooo easy to talk to. She’s super knowledgeable. And even when I had a question she wasn’t sure about she figured it out and got back to me. She opened my eyes on a lot of back end things like light and wardrobe. She’s just amazing guys. Her heart is gold and the Facebook group you join after is a never ending source of knowledge. It’s doesn’t just stop after an hour. She’s dedicated to teaching and seeing people grow. 1000% worth the investment!
You are amazing! Seriously! I appreciate you so dang much for putting up with my chicken nuggets & for giving me the break down on skin tones because I was making it waaaay harder than it needed to be! You seriously are amazing, not even joking and I’m so thankful our paths crossed because you literally gave me the boost in confidence I needed and I can not wait to use what you showed me!!! Ahhhhhh! I just love your heart!
“I was so excited when I finally got the chance to do my editing mentorship with Alyssa. I have been following her and admiring her for work so long. She is not only an amazing mentor that is will to always help and answer questions but she is also an amazing friend. She has showed me so many helpful tips and tricks to put into my work. It’s incredible how much my work has grown since our mentorship. So if you thinking about doing a editing mentorship, I suggest you go with Alyssa- she will not disappoint.”